Date: 31 December 2018 - 31 December 2018
Welcome to the inaugural New Years Eve on the Coast event hosted by Silverdale Adventure Park. NYE on the Coast was created to fill the void for families who would like to celebrate in a festival environment that caters for adults and their children. The fully redeemable ticket option not only makes it affordable to all, it allows families to have fun whilst celebrating the arrival of a new year.
We hope you enjoy your visit.
- Cost - $50 for a Family Pass consisting of 2 adults & 2 children. Each additional adult or child is an additional $10. Ticket(s) will be sent to the purchaser within 48 hours of purchase by email.
- The event is limited to 1250 Family Passes.
- Tickets are non-refundable and valid only for the specified event
REDEMPTION OF TICKETS:
- Ticket(s) must be exchanged for Silverdale Adventure Park money from the Silverdale Adventure Park ticket office from 4pm 31st December 2018
- Silverdale Adventure Park money can be used on all rides, non-alcoholic beverages, Deep Creek Brewery Bar, and food from the café (Note: Silverdale Adventure Park money does not include café table bookings which is additional, see Café Table Bookings for details)
- Silverdale Adventure Park money cannot be used at Non-Silverdale Adventure Park food vendors.
- Tickets & Silverdale Adventure Park money cannot be redeemed for cash and must be used in its entirety as change will not be provided for Silverdale Adventure Park money purchases.
PARK ENTRY & PARKING:
- Tickets must be shown at front gate for admission. Note: You must have the exact admissions as specified on your ticket.
- Parking is free within Silverdale Adventure Park grounds and is based on a first in first served basis, due to the magnitude of this event we recommend that you get there early to guarantee a park within the grounds alternatively parking outside the grounds on East Coast Road will commence one parking within the grounds are full.
GOLD COAST PRIZE DRAW:
- All ticket holders will go into the draw to win a trip for 4 (2 adults 2 children) to the Gold Coast for 5 nights including flights, accommodation, transfers, plus tickets for Sea World, Dream World & Movie World. (Note: trip must be taken between May & June 2019)
- In order to receive the prize, you must be within the park during the draw (approximately 11.30pm) in the event that you are not present a re-draw will commence under the same conditions until a winner is found.
WHAT CAN YOU BRING:
- Picnic blanket, deck chairs, snacks, swim wear & towels (for water-based rides)
WHAT CANT YOU BRING:
- Alcohol and bulk food are strictly prohibited on the park premises throughout NYE.
- Gates open 4pm.
- Rides commence from 5pm to 11pm
- DJ’S & Acts commence from 6pm to Midnight
- Park closes at the conclusion of the mid-night fireworks extravaganza.